Transcript Request

You may obtain a copy of your transcript or request that a copy be sent to a college or university by contacting our registrar, Mrs. Angela Turner.

Please download a  Request Form for Transcript  then mail to the address on the bottom of the form. You may also fax your request to the fax number found at the bottom of the form.

You will need Acobat Reader to access this form which can be downloaded at no charge from

If you graduated prior to 2007, you must contact Archives to get your transcript. The phone number for Archives is (601) 512-0499 or via email at  

If you graduated after 2006, contact Mrs. Turner here at MHS.  Her number is  (601) 484-4436 or FAX: (601) 483-5502.